|WASTEWATER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY (MAURITIUS)
VACANCY FOR THE POST OF GENERAL MANAGER (on contract)
The Authority is inviting applications from high calibre professionals for the position of General Manager (on contract) who shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Authority.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
A. A Degree in Engineering/Administration/Management/Economics/Finance; or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution acceptable to the Wastewater Management Authority Board;
B. A Masters’ Degree in any of the fields mentioned above; or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution acceptable to the Wastewater Management Authority Board;
C. Candidates should have at least 15 years proven post- degree experience which should be detailed in chronological order, confirmed by two referees; and
D. Candidates should be or have been either Head of a public or private organization or member of the top management team with an established track record of at least 10 years at Senior Management Level, as detailed in C above.
· Excellent organizational and planning abilities.
· Strategic and strong leadership skills.
· Being pro-active to motivate and lead a multi-disciplinary team of technical and operational officers within a diverse project environment.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· Conversant with modern management practices and information technology.
SALARY : Salary package shall be negotiable and will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should submit a motivation letter together with a comprehensive CV, copies of all academic and professional certificates and evidence of experience claimed in PDF format to The Chairman, Wastewater Management Authority, The Celicourt, Sir Celicourt Antelme St., Port Louis, Mauritius, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 31 January 2019.
Detailed list of duties can be downloaded from our website: http://www.wmamauritius.mu.
Note : 1. Only the best qualified candidates will be considered.
2. The WMA reserves the right not to fill the vacancy as a result of this advertisement.
3. Applications not submitted in PDF format will not be considered.
Wastewater Management Authority
9th Floor, The Celicourt
Sir Celicourt Antelme Street
Tel: +230 206 3000